Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dream 4: Travelling without a ticket? Odd Mechanics...
Was rudely awoken around 7.20 this morning (noises from spouse, upstairs clomping on wooden floor and banging/drilling from renovations in the block over next couple of hours!). Annoying, as it interrupted what was quite a good dream and I lost most of it immediately.
What I can remember was that after various forms of travel (an ongoing dream theme for me) I was going into an underground station. I was following a couple of young blokes and they started to run yelling that we would miss the train. For some reason it was important we catch this particular train and I ran after them. They ran through the barriers without a ticket, I think I already had a ticket or a card to get one, but as I ran after them I was implicated as avoiding the fare as well. Later I was on a platform, having been re-directed to several different ones . A man was telling me that avoiding the fare was very serious and that it had something to do with a ghost spirit of a ghost. I didn't realise that ghosts could have ghosts and he was explaining how it happened and what it meant. I remember thinking it was important and fascinating but that was when I was woken up and it all disappeared.
Had a couple of interim dreams between the noises as above, one involved me staying with the family. My brother-in-law S was fixing up a house and I was trying to find the loo and having to scramble over wood, tiles, flooring etc. My Mother was also borrowing my car although I'd sold it and was having a mechanic 'fix' it even though it was perfectly all right. He was cutting large chunks out of it saying there was rust. The car had bits missing all over it. Both Mother and the mechanic were lecturing me that this was the proper way to care for a car...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home