Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dream 5: He doesn't love me anymore!
Rather disturbing dream this morning, the finer details are gone, but the gist of it was that P and I had a dispute. I think I was fed up of doing the bulk of domestic chores and so forth and wanted to be on my own again. I told P I was going to leave. I think I did go, but I'm not sure exactly what happened in the next part. Later I was visiting P, assuming he would still feel the same about me. But he was extremely cold. He didn't care about me at all and though I'd essentially left him I felt abandoned by him. I tried to get his attention and to regain what we had, but he refused. He was a different person. I was left feeling bereft, I'd assumed that he would always love me no matter what. I'd taken it for granted that I could be independent but still basically have his support. I was also upset because he'd changed so much and maybe my callousness was responsible...
Of course I am articulating these feelings rationally now I'm awake but the emotions were all swirling around the events in the dream and that's what I woke up with.
I told P about the dream and of course he comforted me and said it would never happen - that he wouldn't stop loving me... ah, don't you just love a happy ending?!

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

Sometimes I think that our subconscious a) likes to fuck around with us, b) likes to remind us not to get too complacent or c) both a) and b).

Love the "Magritte"!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Dreeeeamer said...

I love Magritte, he reminds me of my dreams! My subconscious plays mind games with me all the time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home