Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dream 16: The Affair
I had this dream a few days ago. I half jokingly accused P of having an affair. He went berserk (which he doesn't do in real life)! He was very angry and ranting on and on about how could I possibly accuse him of such a thing and how could I doubt his love for me. It went on for quite some time with me trying to say it was really only a joke. We were still arguing later in the dream while I was in the back of a car and he was outside doing something in the boot. I was crying and looking at him through the window. I said this is so stupid we're arguing about how much we love each other! He came around and into the back seat, he was crying too and saying how much he loved me and me him, then we hugged. Domestic bliss restored, ah.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

GET A ROOM!!

Just joking - love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home