Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream 17: Woody Allen and East Enders
I went to the theatre to see a Woody Allen show, it was a play and film mixed up together. The outside of the theatre had a facade built especially for the show it was a cartoon castle in the style of Monty Python's Holy Grail.
After I'd seen the show I was on the location set of East Enders. Initially it was only the cast and crew on what was a purpose built set, but later it became an ordinary street with the general public milling about it numerous quantities. The director either knew me or took a shine to me and wanted me to be in a scene where two of the young female leads were to have a big fight, screaming, hair-pulling the lot. They were rehearsing in part of the street. I was to be close by as a featured extra. But then Woody Allen turned up to watch the proceedings. I commented that I’d just seen his show. My part was then extended to me saying ‘Have you seen Dr Phu and Miss Mu? You really must.’ Thereby giving a plug to Mr A’s show. By now there were loads of people and the cast and crew were having trouble getting organised. I went to find make-up but was unsuccessful. Woody was sitting at a table, like a high table at school or a wedding, he was chatting with some VIP’s. I went back to the set but they were far from ready to shoot the scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home