Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dream 48: Time Travel
I had this dream a few days ago now. I was with SC and we were travelling through time. We kept using the term travel back in time but we were actually going forward. It was a weird process. As we'd stand at a table these blue/white lines of electric light like a film effect would come around and into our head. The were like mini lines of crackling lightening, dancing and pulsing about our mind. Our bodies stayed at the table but our minds then received images of the future. We were living the image vicariously and they weren't whole memories just snippets, but I suppose enough to tell you what might happen and where. I only travelled one or two times. But later SC showed up and he was incredibly old. I said you've come back as the wrong age. You should be the same as me in this age, but you're all wrong. He hadn't even realised he wasn't right. He went back to try and correct it, but I thought it was because he'd become addicted to the time travel and his body was becoming confused. I think I saw myself as an old woman as well, but I hadn't been time travelling. SC had to go back several times before he arrived at the correct age for the correct time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home