Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dream 62: Mere Glimpses
Apologies dear reader(s)... I have been having disturbed and disrupted sleep for some time now and although I'm aware of dreaming, I haven't been able to hang on to any of them. This is because of being woken by a certain person making certain noises at night... when I wake with a jolt I just lose everything!
All I can recall from the last couple of weeks are a couple of images. One was of someone holding a toddler and I was going to have to take the child and tell it I was the father. I remember thinking in the dream that although I was me and a female, somehow I was this child's father and I had to take responsibility and also telling the child at this time was crucial. I don't know what the sex the child was. I can see him/her in my mind's eye, light blond hair, dressed in a blue jacket, but I don't know whether it was my daughter or son.
Another little snippet which has remained was that I had invented or was in the process of founding a new religion. It wasn't a religion where you worship a deity, it was more a philosophical approach to life and those around you. I was trying to explain the difference to a group of people. I think I was interviewed by the press at one point. I was being revered by various groups, but that was really the antithesis of the idea. The press were trying to have a go at me for having followers of what was a non religion and I was arguing very rationally pointing out what I really meant and that the followers had rather missed the point.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

I've been suffering from the jolt awake syndrome as well - only I have no noise maker to blame. Anyway, the dreams I have remembered haven't been that exciting ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home