Friday, August 31, 2007

Dream 55: Unhealed Wounds?
Sorry for the gap in transmission - been at the Edinburgh Festival and there's little time for anything let alone dream blogs. I did manage to remember a couple of dreams I had whilst there, but mainly fell into a (too short) exhausted sleep with little or no dreaming potential.
Some time in the first week of August I had a dream where I had wounds on my body. From them emerged these little white wormy/lice like creatures. They kept coming out and getting longer and longer. More and more wounds appeared on my body and they became larger. I was very frightened because I knew I was sick and it was very serious. I was with P in the street and I told him I was ill and needed doctor badly. He said it would be ok, it wasn't that serious. He was trying to make me feel better but he wouldn't look at me properly because he's squeamish and I knew he was also trying to protect himself from thinking the worst and dealing with my illness. I was crying and pleading with him to help me and take me to a doctor but he just kept saying it would be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home