Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dream 64: Ich Liebe Dich
Been hard to hang onto any dreams for a while now, I had this one the other night, I wrote some notes and now I can't understand some of my them, but here goes...
I was in a class studying old films/videos. I had a limp which became gradually worse and I ended up in a wheelchair. The other people in the class were helping me although I felt I needed to do more on my own. Later I got out of the wheelchair and found I could walk again with no limp at all. I was very pleased but when I went to the class they all snubbed and jeered at me. They thought I'd been doing it to trick them, but I hadn't. I felt upset and angry that they would think I was the sort of person to do that. I was wearing leather pants and I had to go to the loo, before I'd had help and I wouldn't have been able to wear my leather pants. When I went to the loo I had enormous pants on and I couldn't figure out where they started and ended and I didn't manage to go.
Then I was in a house with extremely elaborate, ornately decorated rooms. I was playing a violin which was more like a steel banjo, but I was playing it as if it were a violin. There were some texts which we had to translate. There was something to do with a bal and a ball and I was arguing with someone about which it was and what it meant. We were split into groups and had to find a translation for I love you, but the client writings didn't match up. It was very confusing as we argued over words. Then we were given very large photos and we had to guess which client they belonged to and work out the meaning. I matched a photo which was Ich Liebe Dich, but no one believed me. I knew I was right as it was the only meaning possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home