Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dream 65: Secret Service
I enjoyed this dream immensely, although much of it has been lost. The gist of it was that I was a highly skilled secret service agent. I worked for several agencies though, sort of freelance and I had bands of men and women in different communities all over the world. I was a bit like a superhero and I'd go from place to place fixing this and that, using my contacts, leading groups to overthrow the baddies and to meddle in the best possible way in international politics.
It was very swashbuckling. I was able to leap from buildings, up and down stairwells, walls, fly planes, helicopters and other devices and speak numerous languages. The groups which were my loyal supporters/workers in each place varied a great deal so that some were like pirate or Romany groups and others were corporate, IT experts or other spies. I had several close escapes where I had to perform super human feats and protect or rescue my group or some VIP. The storyline was quite clear when I was dreaming it, but now it's a jumble of leaps and flights and daring do. But it was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home