Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dream 67: Billy and I
Many apologies to the two or three people who read this blog! But I've been busy and ill and my dreams have been flitting off into the ether and leaving no footprint (carbon or otherwise). Hopefully things will settle down and I'll be able to recall my dream world again soon. In the meantime here's a little bit from last night.
I was at a Billy Connolly gig. I was sitting off to the right in quite a small venue. I was slumped on a chair with my duvet covering me (the cover was the same as in real life). Billy was doing his thing and walking around quite a lot. I knew he would pick on me and I was bracing myself. He did come over and had a chuckle and said 'What's wrong with you?' I told him I was cold and he laughed a bit but did not pick on me and was nice about it.
Later I was in a bar/social club made completely from timber. We were playing a game with a hockey ball and little round disks which you held in your hand (similar to the game on a table where you shunt a disk back and forth and try and score a goal - don't know what it's called). It was a complicated game but no one was playing consistently or enthusiastically. The ball would be shot back and forth and then we'd stop. Someone would retrieve it and then a few more shots before we stopped again. Billy came in just as I had to retrieve the ball from under a platform behind a partition wall. It was as if it were under some one's bed but also like under a house and there was all sorts of debris and dust.
Billy was hanging around chatting, I didn't want to impose as if I knew him, but he included me in the conversation and we started chatting as if we were friends. Then I jumped up and showed him my tattoo - the gecko/lizard and then the foot prints. I said I thought he might be interested as he's been getting more and more tattoos himself. We compared feet, he had garlands of flowers on his. Then I showed him our wedding rings and explained that P had enough trouble having that done and he didn't want any more. I had another three tattoos but I thought that was enough now. It felt easy and comfortable as if we'd been friends for a long time.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

So glad you are back posting - I had wondered what had happened but just assumed you'd been amazingly busy. I am sorry to hear you have been ill.

I'm also glad you had a dream with a celebrity in it. I seem to have an awful lot of them (last three all had actors in them), and I'm starting to hate it a bit. Makes me feel a little less wanky to know you still have them (er, that is meant to be a compliment).

I haven't been posting many dreams lately - I'm either having X-rated ones or else I wake suddenly and forget them. It's been a mightily confusing time over the last few months, full of lots of discoveries and changes, and I think that my dreaming patterns are a reflection of that.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Dreeeeamer said...

yes, lots going on in the real world, plus sleep disruptions have put my dreaming right off track. Hope things settle down for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home