Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dream 20: Domestics
My recent dreams have been what I term the domestic kind. A lot about food, making it, finding it but not actually eating it! Also lots of arranging going on, sorting things out, cleaning and so forth... Last night I dreamt I was staying with some people and I kept going through their cupboards to find things to eat, a lot of cereal was involved but there was still nothing suitable. I'd also started a job in an office and there were new things to learn, although I was also teaching them what I could do. I had an old (real life) car with me. I had it back in the early 90's and it was literally held together with car putty. In the dream it needed some tyres and I had to find some software for an upgrade, but because the car was so old I had trouble getting hold of a program which was compatible. Rather mundane I'm afraid, can't have amazing adventures all the time I suppose....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home