Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dream 50: Mother in Trouble
I dreamt this while away for a few days. I was busy with some work or other when I received news that Mother had done something very bad. I had to finish what I was doing but would go to her as soon as possible. However it was all hush hush and to be kept within the family. The TV was on, I was still busy but caught a glimpse of something which seemed to be about my Mum, however I didn't catch it all and hoped that the story was about something else and I had got the wrong end of the stick. Next thing I see a newspaper front page headline, I think it was also on TV, like a late-night news program showing the papers' front pages for the next morning. My Mother took up the whole front page. She looked a bit like the Queen as she was wearing a green hat and coat. I can't remember the exact wording but the gist was that she'd killed her husband (my Father) in an horrific and blood thirsty way. The photo showed a close up of her face and her very blue eyes had tears welling in the corner, she looked upset and curiously innocent. The story seemed to sympathise with her because she'd put up with years of abuse, however the severity of her retaliation was shocking. I was mortified as the story was now worldwide. It was not only not kept within our family, but the story had caught on across the world - mostly due to the amazing pics of my Mother. I had to get to her quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home