Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dream 68: Peeing in Public
I was playing tennis at some courts I've played at before in dreamworld (they are not ones I know in the real world). I'd been playing for a while when they asked me to stand in on a match with a visiting team. I really needed a pee but the amenities were miles away and there wasn't much time. There was a sandy bank nearby and I popped down about halfway and squatted. This was quite a standard thing to do as far as I remembered, and I just thought my pee would be absorbed into the sand.
I was squatting and started to pee, but it went on and on and on, in torrents. Soon there was a channel carved into the sandy bank and my pee was flowing freely and fast down the slope. It reached the bottom and formed a little ravine then ran off to the left and across a footpath where people were walking. And still I was peeing. It was gushing out and now the opposing team were arriving and coming in up towards the sandy bank. People were looking at me. The people on the path looked up to see where the flow was coming from, but I couldn't stop. Eventually the flow eased and one of our team came over and said kindly, 'Um the toilets are just up there.' I'd got the courts mixed up! There were some courts where the toilets were miles away but at these ones they were just on the other side of the fencing. Well I felt very embarrassed!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

We'll have to nickname you "River" ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home