Friday, January 05, 2007

Dream 23: How Many was That?
I was lying in bed counting the number of people I had had sexual encounters with (not including teenage fumbling, just the hardcore ones!). I reached a certain number and thought I'd remembered everyone (there aren't that many, but enough....). Later I suddenly remembered another one. A very clear picture came to me of an encounter with a nice looking bloke on a beach and I thought to myself oh I forgot so-and-so. I was surprised that I'd forgotten and added him to the list. The picture in my mind of the event was so strong it wasn't until last night when I happened to be thinking about it again* that I realised it must have been a dream! I don't know so-and-so's name now and there was no such encounter on the beach (well not with him). It was quite odd because I'd started off thinking about my 'list' while I was awake - I was having trouble sleeping and it came to me for some reason - then I must have fallen asleep and dreamt up another one. I suppose he represents the encounters I've had with dream lovers....
* please note I don't make a habit of this pastime!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

OK, we will note that you don't make a habit of this past-time ... hmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home