Friday, January 05, 2007

Dream 24: New Camera Technique
Fellow blogger Cali turned up in my dream with a professional film camera. She took a shot which was only a few seconds long and turned the focus from wide to extreme close up onto a card. On the card was written some pithy, wise statement about life (annoying that I can't remember it now). It was the sort of statement which is witty but also very true and thought provoking.
Cali explained that the camera had very fast film and the shot was taken very quickly, but when it was replayed at normal speed it would be a long slow pan. She also explained that it would be played backwards, which would logically mean you would start off at the card and pan back, but actually in the dream it was somehow the other way round.

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

It's probably good you can't remember what was written on the card. I woke up from a dream once and wrote down the life changing statement I'd heard in my dream. Next day I read that "Blue is the way". Sigh.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Dreeeeamer said...

But it is... isn't it?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

Hmmm, I feel a new religion coming on ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home