Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dream 27: Murder and snippets
There's been a bit of a hiccup in the posts. Been travelling, not able to access the net and so forth. Also my dreamworld has been disrupted because of the travelling, sleeping in strange rooms and keeping odd hours...
Here are some snippets I can remember from dreams over the last couple of weeks.
I was backstage during a theatre show and I saw a women murder someone. She didn't see me. She was ruthless, efficient, strong and deadly! I think she cut the person's head off, but that scene is hazy now. I was very scared not only for myself but for the rest of the cast. I manage to tell each of the cast and crew about her. Later we were inside a very large shipping container. It was open on one side and we were on a beach with the sea lapping close by. Some of the cast had killed the murderer. She was in various pieces, head, arms, legs etc with quite a lot of gore involved. They were trying to squash bits of her into various boxes due to be shipped. There seemed to be more bits of her than for just one body and finding hiding places for her was tricky. A couple of the actors were trying to dissolve some of her in barrels (of acid presumably). I was worried about getting caught, but I also objected to them killing her. They said it was justified because she'd killed the other person and would have gone on to murder the rest of them. I didn't agree saying it made us just as bad as her.
In another dream snippet I was arrested by the police (not related to the above!) but it was a very odd interrogation involving machines and things. It was discovered I was pregnant and I ended up in a hospital, being examined by more strange machines and passed from one department to the next. There was some mystery about having become pregnant and what exactly I was carrying, it not necessarily being a human embryo.
A further snippet involved my sister in what looked like an old fashioned bell diving suit although it was meant to be very high tech. She had to dive into a large area of recycled water, but it was basically sewerage.
I know I had some other interesting dream escapades, but they elude me now. I hope to get back on track with remembering and recording so please stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Karen Bayly said...

Welcome back!

I don't know why but I found the bit about the actors cutting up the murderer quite funny (but then I've been listening to "Psycho Killer" a lot).

I mean, isn't that what actors so often do - dissect things to pieces so we can shove them into little boxes?

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dreeeeamer said...

Yes! And it was definitely an ensemble piece - a workshop in deconstruction perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home