Monday, March 19, 2007

Dream 34: A Hairy Affair
Sorry I haven't put anything up for a while. I've been under some stress the last couple of weeks and my dreams have been hard to grasp. I've been tending to wake up thinking of real life problems and any dream images disappear immediately.
One has stayed with me though! Last week the boiler decided not to work just when I had planned to shave my legs, underarms etc. I went to bed that night and dreamt that I was to appear in a show. I was putting on my costume which was a beautiful cream silk number, full evening gown with little straps and so forth. When I looked in the mirror my underarm hair was hanging down over the sides of the dress. I lifted my arms to see these enormously long and bushy growths of hair. I was horrified because I didn't have time to do anything about it and my role was meant to be of an upper class lady hosting an important function, involving lots of open armed gestures where my underarm hair would be on full display. I was desperately trying to work out how I could do it without showing the hair when I woke.
I don't really mind underarm hair actually, but this was in the realm of the werewolf as only dreams can provide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home