Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dream 30: Celebrity Come Pooing
P and I were taking part in the Celebrity Come Dancing event. We were in a large hall with a big dance area and were being put through our paces with other couples. The dance floor was covered in water so we were dancing in the water as well as on the floor. I really needed to poo, but we had one more dance to do. A bit of poo dropped out of my bum (no knickers!) and on to the dance floor. It was floating around for all to see. Then another bit dropped out while I was trying desperately to stop it. There were then several little brown lumps floating around the dance floor, but they weren’t all mine I was sure. It was impossible to tell where they had come from but Bruce Forsyth came up to me to accuse me and started having a big rant. I thought, oh no I’ve blown it in the celebrity community now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home